The Secrets of Counting, Probability, and Matrix
The Theory of Finite Mathematics:
- Counting, Probability Measures, and Distributions
- What is a List of Random Numbers?
- Matrix Mathematics
- More coming later.
Practical Applications of Finite Mathematics:
- Unfair and Fair Elections - Using Finite Mathematics to Find out
the Characteristics of Unfair and Fair Elections.
- The Independent Voting System - This Fair Election Method was
Developed through the use of Finite Mathematics.
- The Ultimate Slope Equation - Combining Finite Math, Trigonometry,
Engineering, and Calculus.
- Fair Sports Calculator - Using Finite Counting Methods to Find the
Minimum Number of Games for a Fair Sporting Contest.
- The Matrix as used in Surround Sound and Quadraphonics
- Details of Surround Sound and Quadraphonic Matrix Systems
Help with Finite Mathematics: