If a person is told where there is a UFO, he will find one:
- RADAR calls sentry, says where to look. He sees a star and reports back.
- Sentry calls RADAR, says where to look. They find a weather target there.
- Two teams of UFO investigators see each other's lights.
- Police are called, and chase Venus for hours.
- Papers report a sighting, hundreds go out to look, and see common items as UFOs.
- Papers report a sighting, pranksters launch fire balloons.
This is not meant to impugn the witnesses. The human visual system can NOT provide the information
necessary for correct identification.