Schematic Diagram If you want the overhead feature, and your STEREO AUX RETURN used for the OVERHEAD RETURN has two jacks, make the following cable:

  1. If the digital delay has two outputs, buy two standard patch cords to connect them to the OVERHEAD RETURNs.
  2. If the mixer normals the right jack to the left one when no plug is inserted in the right one, use a single mono patch cord of the appropriate type.
  3. If you can buy a Y cable that splits a mono output to two inputs, buy that. Otherwise:

Click BACK to return to the instructions.

Do not link to this page, but to the parent page. If you followed someone else's link to this page, go HOME to find the article on Surround Sound Mixing. Then complain to the jerk who put this page in a link table.